The Gunn Family

The Gunn Family

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Rainy Days and Rainbows

Lately it seems more like May showers instead of April showers. We have had so much rain lately. We have had to play a few baseball games in the rain and even had more cancelled due to rain. However rain has many good qualities. The smell of rain is absolutely intoxicating to me. Next it saves on my water bill. The rain brings out the cute little birds hunting for worms. Last but not least on rare occassions it brings a beautiful rainbow with it. I am an absolute rain lover. My dad tells me it's because I was born on a rainy day. There are times however that the rain becomes a little too much. I can't wait for the rain storms of August that usually bring thunder and lightning with it. For now I am wishing for warmer weather and soon !!!






No comments: