The Gunn Family

The Gunn Family

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Baseball

With all the rainand cold weather we have been having I have not been able to get too many pics of the boys at their games. I did get these two of logan at one of his many freezing cold games. He plays the outfield and is doing fairly well this year. He gets nervous when he gets up to bat, but we are hoping he can overcome it at some point. He does such an amazing job in practices. He is really enjoying his team this year and his coach is amazing. It has been a great experience for him. Logan's team is really into cheers and Logan is now trying to teach them to Ry.

Riley has done an amazing job this year. He is still struggling with the fact that he had to do coach pitch again, but next year will be his year. He has such a love for the game. There has been a few times I wish I would have had my camera. Ry really cracks us up because he takes his baseball so seriously. He absolutely HATES dirt on the bases and is comstantly cleaning them off whether he is the baseman or the runner. I am hoping to get a lot of pictures in this finally week of games the weather better hold out!!!!

No comments: