The Gunn Family

The Gunn Family

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mother's Day

I had the greatest Mother's day this year. I woke up to my 2 cute boys who couldn't wait to give me their homemade cards and presents. They were such amazing cards that I couldn't help but cry after reading the amazing words Logan wrote in his card. After is was on to breakfast. My in-laws came for breakfast and Brandon did all the cooking and serving. It was a great breakfast !!! After we hung out and visited with my in laws for a bit. Later on we went as a family to the park and the 4 of us played our own game of baseball. It was so much fun even Tigger tried to join in. After 2 and a half hours at the park we went home and relaxed for a bit. That night my mom and my grandparents came for dinner, which my husband cooked again. We visited and had a great night. I couldn't have asked for a better mother's day.

No comments: