The Gunn Family

The Gunn Family

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Papa Turns 89 !!!


My Grandpa turned 89 on June 1st. Our family got together on Memorial Day to celebrate. It has been a week of milestones for my Grandpa. Not only did he celebrate his 89th birthday, but on the 25th of May my grandparents celebrated their 69th Wedding Anniversary. I am so proud to have them as such great role models in my life. My Grandparents have been such a big part of my life, I don't know what I would do without them. My Grandpa's only living sibling was able to come into town for his birthday. IT was so great to have her there with us. My Grandpa is already looking forward to his birthday next year. All he wants to do for his 90th birthday is to go to Disneyland!!! So far there will be 29 of our family members going to celebrate with him!!!









No comments: