The Gunn Family

The Gunn Family

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Les Mis Woods Cross

Back in February(I know I am way behind) we went to see two of my amazing nieces perform in the high school production of Les Mis. This is actually one of my very favorite boardway plays. My niece Dakota was a "Lovely Lady" and a townsgirl. She did such a good job. Her sister Cheyenne played Madame Thénardier. When she came out on the stage Brandon leaned over and said "I thought Cheyenne was in this scene" lol it was so funny he didn't even recognize her!!! She did a great job and totally owned her part. I was so proud of her. The boys had so much fun, however poor Ry fell asleep halfway through the second act. He was so upset when we woke him up and told him he missed the end. Lucky for us we can buy a copy of the play in the end of April and he is counting down until then. I can't wait for dinner theatre the end of April first part of May. I totally reccommend it to anyone who likes singing. Woods Cross High School knows how to put on shows thats for sure!!!
Mister Thénardier and Madame Thénardier and the boys


Mister Thénardier and Madame Thénardier


Dakota and Rachel


The Cast of Les Mis

No comments: