The Gunn Family

The Gunn Family

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Break 2011


The Kids Playing On The Slides

Spring Break!!! I was so excited that my sister's kids were off for Spring Break the sametime my kids were off track. Tuesday two of my nieces came out for a sleepover. My boys were so excited to have them come out. I only took the older two kids thinking it would be easier that way, boy was I wrong. They girls were great, but I found out by taking only them I was a mean Aunt and hated my other niece and nephew. I feel sooooo bad and am for sure going to try and make it up with a sleepover for them.

Wednesday we had decided to meet up with my sister and the other kids and have lunch and go swimming out in Bountiful. The boys were thrilled to be doing something fun with their couisns and so was I. We did lunch at Pace's, a family favorite, in Bountiful. After lunch we headed to Bountiful Rec. for swimming. The kids were like little fishes. They all had so much fun. Ry surprised me with how well he did at swimming and how fearless he was. Logan also did a great job swimming and not getting nervous about the deeper water. The kids loved the slide!!! Even little Hayden was excited to go on the slide. I was the one who decided to take her on the slide. Well just as we were going down she happened to untie the one side on my swim suit bottoms!!!! I couldn't believe it, I had to just hold it as we went down the rest of the way. She was loving it until the bottom. I went under with her but came right back up, however because I was trying to hold my swimsuit bottoms on I accidentally put her face in the water again!!! What a great Aunt I am, I felt so bad and was so embarrassed all at the sametime. From now On I will be double tying my swimsuit bottoms. It was such a great break for all of us. I can't wait to get together again soon. We really don't get to see each other enough. I am the luckiest Aunt to have such great nieces and nephew. I look forward to our next sleepover where everyone will be included.

Holden Trying To Not Shake From Being Cold


What A Cutie Little Hayden Mae Is!!!


Peyton And McKenna


Ry And Cam


Logan


Kenna and Holden


Riley Bug Swimming Like A Fish


Logan Bud


Kenna


Cam


Hayden Mae and Aunt Traci


Peyton


Ry Bug


Logan, Peyton, McKenna, Camryn and Ry


Hayden All Done Swimming


Logan Climbing The Rock Wall


Holden and Ry Climbing The Rock Wall


Ry Climbing The Rock Wall

No comments: