The Gunn Family

The Gunn Family

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Thanksgiving 2009

Every year for Thanksgiving we rotate between Brandon's parents, my Dad and Step Mom's, and our house with my Mom and Grandparents. This year it was suppose to be with my dad, but where we rotate between 3 families our schedules didin't match up so we went to Brandon's parents. I started a new tradition with my kids that they got a kick out of, which is that we made name tags for everyone that was going to be at dinner. It was a fun little project to do with the boys. My job for Thanksgiving was of course to make the pies so I baked a pecan pie, and carmel apple pie, and a pistachio pie (my mother in-law made pupmkin). We ate dinner very late, but it was a great Thanksgiving. Brandon's Grandparents were there (his mom's parents), his Mom and Dad, his Uncle (mom's brother), his brother Travis and his daughter Hailey, his brother Jeremy and his wife Tricia, Tricia's niece Christa and her nephew Jayden, and our family. We all missed Grandma Gunn who passed away in July. She was in all of our hearts and missed. It was so great to be able to spend the holiday with family.









No comments: