The Gunn Family

The Gunn Family

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Misc. During December










December was a busy month for us. We started out by going to the Nutcracker Ballet to see my niece McKenna perform as a blue soldier. It was such a great night, we went with my Dad and Step Mom and both of my sisters and their families minus Tammy's 2 youngest who were too little to go. McKenna did a great job, she was only in the first half so the second half she was able to come and sit with us and watch the second half. After we all went for a LATE dinner, good thing we fed the kids before we went, at the Olive Garden. It was so great to spend time together as family and visit. Throughout the rest of December between endless school projects for Logan, baking, shopping, and the holidays we barely had a moments free time. I once again did my holiday baking and can't believe how much my girlfriend and I did. We spent 2 full days baking and I filled 20 plastic tins for Brandon to give out at work, a bad tradition started when there was only 5 employees in in whole office. I hate to say it, but I am glad it is all behind us.

No comments: