The Gunn Family

The Gunn Family

Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Moon Party

Well I have to admit I am one of the many Twilight freaks who loves the books and the movies. I have a great friend whose sister-in-law is obsessed with Twilight. Her and her cousin put together a huge party for the premire of New Moon and rented out a theatre at the district for a midnight showing of the movie. My friend Amy asked me months ago if I wanted to go and of course I said yes. Her sister-in-law and cousin put a lot of work into the whole thing. We had so much fun at the party. There were games, prizes food and a bunch of us crazy Twilight lovers. When the party ended we helped clean up and headed to the theatre. Needless to say it was an absolute madhouse!!! We were at the front of the line where they take your tickets and let you go into the theatre's. I held my camera over my head and snapped a shot. We were packed in there like a herd of animals. There was probably 1 man to every 15 women. The bathroom lines were so long for the girls bathrooms that women actually started using the mens bathrooms until the were told the police were going to be called if the kept it up. It was completely crazy, but it was an awesome girls night out. The movie was great in my opinion, I thought they did a much better job then the first one. I saw it the first time at the midnight showing and then again with my husband and kids a week later!!! My friend's sister-in-law is already planning for the next party for Eclipse, which comes out June 30th and we will of course be there!!!













No comments: