The Gunn Family

The Gunn Family

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Carving!!

Every year in the past Brandon, the boys, and I have carved pumpkins at home as a family. This year my family decided to get together and carve them. We made an evening of it. My dad took all the grandkids for a harley ride before dinner. Then my Step-mom Lynne made sloppy joes for everyone, which were fantastic like always, I made hot cider and we had chips and salads. After dinner we all went down to the garage/my dads shop to carve pumpkins.My dad laid out drop clothes on the ground and had garbage cans set up and we all went to town. My dad got out his jigsaw to crave pumpkins and we also had the little tiny tools that you get with your pumpkin patterns. We all had so much fun carving our pumpkins, my dad even started a pumpkin fight in his shop. I think that was the biggest mess his shop has ever seen. After all 20 of the pumpkins were carved we cleaned things up and lit up our pumpkins!!! It was soooo much fun maybe this will be a new tradition.









No comments: