The Gunn Family

The Gunn Family

Monday, October 6, 2008

Orem Owlz !!!






Well once again this year the Orem Owlz sponsored an American Diabetes Association Night. This year we made it there in plenty of time for Logan to throw the opening pitch out. He was so excited to go down on a real baseball field and throw out a pitch. Riley even joined in on the excitement and asked every player he could to sign his baseball. It was such a fun night for everyone. My grandparents (my moms parents) who are both in their eighties came to the game. While we were there we all found out that it was their very first real baseball game ever!!! I couldn't believe they had never been to any kind of baseball game other then mine and my kids little league games. They really enjoyed it and I was so glad we were all able to share the experience and fun together.

No comments: