The Gunn Family

The Gunn Family

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sweets Candy Factory

Back in July I had made an appointment for us to go to the Sweets Candy Factory. However plans changed since that was the same day Logan wound up in the hospital. So we put it off and ended up rescheduling it for August 16th. The plus about us rescheduling was that my sister Tammy and all her kids got to go with us. I pulled my kids out of school just before lunch so we could go. We did the tour, which the kids thought was great even though not much was being made that day. After we got to go in the gift shop and all the kids picked out thier favorite taffy flavors and we bought a 1 lb bag per family to be shared. After the candy factory we all went to lunch together at Chic-Fil-A. It was a really fun filled afternoon. I loved getting to spend time with 4 of my adorable nieces and 1 nephew and my sister!!!



1 comment:

" Hit It......." said...

I have never thought of going there. My kids would love it!