The Gunn Family

The Gunn Family

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lady Antebellum and Tim McGraw

On July 30th Brandon and I went to see Lady Antebellum and Tim McGraw!!!! It was such a fabulous concert. I loved Lady Antebellum, they put on a great opening show. I was so excited for Tim McGraw to come out. He is one of my all time favorites, not to mention he is a HOT cowboy when he has his cowboy hat on. I have seen him in concert 4 times now and have loved him everytime. When he sang the song Tiny Dancer I got tears in my eyes because he picked 2 different little girls and took them on stage and danced with them. It was so sweet!!! I would totally pay to go see him again. It was a great date night with my amazing husband. Thanks to Grandma and Papa Lynne for taking the boys!!! We love you so much.





Ti
He is one HOT cowboy

No comments: