The Gunn Family

The Gunn Family

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First Day of School 2010-2011

Well it is so hard to believe my kids started school on July 26th. There are days I like year round school and days when I don't. It sometimes feels like the kids don't get a summer, but they don't mind. Logan started on Monday and Ry started on Tuesday. It was a little weird to have him start a day later. I really have had a hard time with the fact I have a fourth grader and a first grader. It is starting to make me feel old. The house has felt so different with no kids home with me during the day. I haven't completely gotten use to it since I have been so busy getting things ready for the Diabetes walk. Now it is almost time for them to track off so the boys will be home ALL DAY!!! So much for quiet.

Logan's first day of school


Logan by the tree


Ry's first day of school


Ry by the tree


My Cute Boys On Ry's First Day

No comments: