The Gunn Family

The Gunn Family

Friday, August 28, 2009

Pack Meeting

Every month on the last Wed. we have Pack Meeting for Cub Scouts. This month for pack meeting our wolves den earned 46 awards alone. That includes pins, belt loops, and patches. The boys earned a lot of their awards at Cub Country this year, plus some at various den meetings and also on their own. Amy and I our so proud of our group of wolves. I am so glad to have such a great group of boys and a great partner to do scouts with. Keep up the great work boys!!!

After all the awards were given out to the 3 different dens, they had a guest speaker come to talk to the boys and share his interests in reptiles. I stayed to listen to him talk about his breaded dragons, but as soon as he started to mention snakes I was out of there. I went out into the hall with my friends baby and waited for it to be over. While I was out there Ry was picked to hold one of the snakes, and so Brandon took loads of pics for me (isn't he just super nice)!!! I absolutely hate snakes but Riley said I had to put the pics on here for everyone to see YUCK!! I now have the creepy crawlies because of these great pics, but I guess at least my kids don't have my same fear. However that doesn't mean they will ever own a pet snake!!!







No comments: