The Gunn Family

The Gunn Family

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Jonas Brothers Post 1

As many of you know I do a lot of volunteer work for the American Diabetes Association, and that Logan is the Utah Youth Ambassador. Well last week while Logan was away at camp I received a phone call from them. They informed me that they had 2 tickets for Logan and I to go meet the Jonas Brothers and go to the Stadium of fire. I couldn't believe it, I was in shock and so excited all at the same time. I told them that we would love to go and thanked them very much for the opportunity. I was a little sad when I hung up the phone 1. Because I couldn't tell Logan and 2. Because they could only get us 2 tickets and we are a family of 4. When I told Brandon he was a little sad, but knew how much it would mean to Logan so he happily said to go and have a great time. When Logan came home from camp I told him about the concert and then dropped the bombshell that he was going to meet the Jonas Brothers besides!!!! He was thrilled to say the very least. After we got home there was a message on our voicemail for the ADA asking me to return their call ASAP. So I hurried and called them back and they informed me that they were able to talk to the manager of the Jonas Brothers and got us 2 more tickets!!!! So now our whole family will be meeting the Jonas Brothers and going to the Stadium of Fire on July 4th. I will post more after Saturday.

No comments: