The Gunn Family

The Gunn Family

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Can We Say Sugar Shock?????

My mother-in-law ran us around to some of the many errands we had to get done today. She treated us to lunch, took us to Ry's doctors appt, then to the vinyl letter store, then on to Pace's Dairy Ann for ice cream since Ry did so good getting his shots. As if all that wasn't enough we had to go and pick up their motorhome in Draper. On our way home we saw a new doughnut place. Well my father-in-law is a big sweet freak, so my mother-in-law said lets stop. Well once we were in there, there was no going back!!! The place is called Beyond Glaze, they make gourmet doughnuts. OH MY GOSH !!!! There were not many to chose from, in fact we bought the last 7 doughnuts they had, all 7 a different flavor. We ended up with 4 of the 7. The flavors we got were Peanut Butter and Raspberry Jam, Smores, Raspberry Torte, and Cherry Chocolate. My In-laws ended up with Nutmeg, Raspberry Mango, and German Chocolate. They looked amazing and very rich. After dinner we sampled each of our 4 in order from best to worst is Raspberry Torte, Smores, Cherry Chocolate, then the Peanut Butter and Raspberry Jam. I feel like I gained 30lbs from 4 bites of doughnut. If you want to check-out the other flavors they have the website is www.beyondglaze.com Enjoy!!!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I am so jealous! I love doughnuts. As soon as my feeding tube is gone, I am going there!