The Gunn Family

The Gunn Family

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Body Cleanse

Well it's the end of day one of my 11 day body cleanse. I am doing a complete body cleanse to help rid my body of all the bad toxins that we put into it on a daily basis. I am doing this with 7 of my good friends and family members. I am really hoping for some great results for all of us. I am going to post some of the results here on my blog throughout the next 10 days. My hope is to lose the stubborn fat in my stomach area from having kids and to be able to sleep at night again. I have actually met some people who have lost over 10 inches in the 11 days. I also met a guy who lost 47 lbs in 11 days. It was amazing, so who knows whats in store for me and the 7 others. I hope that no matter what we ALL feel healthier in the end.

No comments: