The Gunn Family

The Gunn Family

Monday, October 5, 2009

Climbing Higher

I absolutely love my Kindergartener, Riley. However he is not the best about using his backpack and giving me all his notes and papers. So on Wed. September 9th (my posts are out of order) and around 9:30 am Riley comes to me and says " Mom here I forgot to give you this note". I look at the note and Ry was suppose to have recieved his first climbing higher award ever at school that very morning at 8:40am. I wanted to kill him, not really, but I was sad and upset all at the same time. So later that day when I went to take him to school we went into his class and his teacher presented him with his award. He recieved it for always using a quite voice and working well in class. I was absolutely shocked since Ry is never quite at home, none the less we are very proud of him.

2 comments:

The Sutera Family said...

Traci- Thank you for letting me see your blog. It will be nice to know what your family is up to. Your boys are so cute! Are you guys having any more? Tell Brandon I said hello (if he even remembers me! Ha Ha) Take care and thanks again.

Jamie

Christy said...

Don't you just love Mr. M!