The Gunn Family

The Gunn Family

Monday, January 5, 2009

Neil Diamond Baby!!!

I almost forgot to put this post on so it is a little out of order, but I had to put it on.On December 19th we went to see Neil Diamond in concert at the Energy Solutions Arena. I absolutely LOVE Neil Diamond, I grew up listening to him and he is still one of my all time favorites. His concert was fantastic !!! He is still great after all these years. I think he sang all of my very favorite songs too.I had the best time ever, Brandon bought me a program and his new cd. He preformed for 2 hours straight with no opening act and no intermission. He came out and did an oncore and sang 4 more songs. I can't believe his fan base he has either. The ranged from senior citizens to babies it was crazy. The only bump in the whole night was we rode trax to the concert and boy was that an experience I will never forget!! Thank heavens my Dad also went to the concert and was able to take us to my father-in-laws car after the concert.




No comments: