The Gunn Family

The Gunn Family

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Logan Turns 9 !!!

Holy Cow where did the time go??? It has been 9 years since I gave birth to my amazing little boy, who now is not so little. Logan Bud Gunn was born November 1st,2000 at 5:45pm. He weighed 7 lbs. 15oz and was 19 1/2 in. I was a week over due with him and had to be started. I was in labor for a total of 8 hours, and it was worth every minute. In the nine years since then we have watched our amazing son grow in so many ways. We have struggled and overcome so many obstacles. We are so proud of how Logan takes everything that is thrown at him with a positive attitude. Logan is one of the most caring, kind hearted kids I know. He brings so much to our family everyday. He is a great big brother most of the time, and actually helps out with things at home quite often. In Jan. of 2006 Logan gave us the scare of a lifetime. He became so sick and when we took him to the hospital and they diagnosed him with type 1 disbetes it was one of the hardest times in our life's. We came so close to losing him and I never want to go through that again. Everyday is a gift that I cherish more then anything else. Logan has taught us, and many others so many things. We are so extremely proud of him. We love you so much Logan. Happy Birthday Buddy !!!









No comments: