The Gunn Family

The Gunn Family

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Addiction

Well it's that time of year again. I tried to be good this year and the only thing I purchased for my village were people. However my mom bought me a tree lot and gave me a doctor's office and an inn, and my mother-in-law bought me three houses this summer at a yard sale. Poor Brandon is beginning to feel like it is about to over run our house. It is so hard to control my addiction and not buy a new item every year. My Christmas village is my favorite thing about Christmas. I absolutely love Christmas, decorating, baking, and the music. It really is the best time of the year. I do tend to go over board a bit with my baking and my decorating, but I just can't help myself. I was very adamant about putting my second tree up again this year, even though many people told me not to. I think it turned out really well and I'm glad I proved them all wrong.











1 comment:

Lene Kristin ♥ said...

Hey! You dont know me, I just stumbled over your blog and just have to say WOW your decorations are awsome!!!!! love it<3