The Gunn Family

The Gunn Family

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Logans Halloween Parade and Class Party




Well again this year it was ridiculous to find parking at the school and of course the parade didn't start on time but all in all it was great fun. There were some very creative costumes this year. There was an older child that was dressed as oggie boogie from Nightmare Before Christmas, another boy was dressed as dirty laundry, he had a laundry basket around his waste with laundry stuffed in it and a thing of tide, another child was a toilet, the list goes on and on. I wish I could have got pictures of them all, but they walk so fast so they can get it over with. After the parade it was on to Logan's class party. I planned the party this year since I was the Head Cub Mom, it all went really well. My sister Tiffany came and did her witches brew for the class and the kids really enjoyed it and thought it was really cool, she was a hit.




No comments: