The Gunn Family

The Gunn Family

Saturday, April 5, 2008

CONSTRUCTION BEGINS !!!!!






We decided that we wanted to redo our kitchen and make our house a little more open. So on March 17th our construction began!!! We are having to do all our own rip out so needless to say our lives are upside down at the moment. I am to the point that I never want to see another fast food joint again!!! My house is covered in at least 2 inches of dust everywhere, and we are using our living room as a small make shift kitchen. The only meals we haven't been eating out are breakfast and some lunches. The date for the project to be done is set at April 17th and we are all keeping our fingers crossed that everything goes on schedule. I can't wait for the finished product, but even more just to have a kitchen back and my house back to normal as possible.

No comments: